We specialise in uniforms and interior refit and New Build projects from classic sailing yachts to mega yachts over 100 meters.
At All Around the Yacht we’re always looking for new ways to limit our carbon footprint and get involved with local communities in order to protect our environment.
TAKE A LOOK AT HOW WE ACHIEVE THIS AND MAYBE EVEN GET INVOLVED WITH US!
- Recycled fabrics? YES! Over 50% of the articles featured on our website are produced with organic, recycled and PFC free fabrics.
- Eco-friendly packaging! We either re-use boxes for your orders or use boxes made from completely recycled cardboard. We also only use 100% eco-paper tapes to secure those orders and 100% compostable bags.
- We say no to overpacking! We’ve kept plastic packaging to a strict minimum while making sure your uniforms and other merchandise are perfectly protected during delivery.
- Printed catalogues are a thing of the past! You won’t see any printed catalogues or brochures in the vicinity.
- Working as a community to protect our local environment! We organise and take part in waste collection along our coastline, riverbanks and on land by teaming up with https://www.initiativesoceanes.org/en/